Painted Prairie Living
  • /
  • Archive by Category "Community"
  • (  »   Page 3)

Community

October 25, 2020

What’s to come in Painted Prairie?

In early October 2020, I was invited to a conference with the developer and president of Painted Prairie, Chris Fellows, along with representatives from all the builders currently in Painted Prairie.   I recorded these videos with no intent on posting this online.  I was just recording the conference so I could go back and […]

October 15, 2020

Ranches and Main Floor Masters in Painted Prairie

One of the questions I always ask my buyers upon our first meeting is, “are you looking for a ranch-style home or a home with a main-floor bedroom possibility?”  The reason I ask this question is this is becoming a more and more popular option. There are many reasons for wanting a ranch-style or home […]

July 21, 2020

The beginning of a beautiful thing….

There are new communities popping up all over metro Denver.  Each community has it’s own unique characteristics that draws to different people and that’s fantastic.   Recently, Painted Prairie released their first brochure demonstrating what life will look like in this neighborhood.  Not only will the neighborhood include acres upon acres of green space, playgrounds […]