As we head toward the end of the winter season, we are craving warmer weather, longer days, and time spent by the pool or at the beach. Luckily, Spring Break is right around the corner! But what to pack? We were chatting with our friend Danielle Patton, owner of both Goose and The Goat and Billy Goat and The Gosling at Stanley Marketplace, and Danielle has some great tips for what to pack for the whole family.
Here are Six Spring Break Must-Pack Ideas for the Whole Family:
- 1. A good pair of sunglasses is always the first thing I throw in my bag. I particularly like Freyrs Lulu Sunglasses as they are lightweight, chic, and stunning, and best of all they’re complete with 100% UV protection lenses for maximum protection + maximum good looks.
- 2. A wide-brimmed hat is a must: I love the women’s Gia Sun Hat, made for sunny days and endless hours outside. The pretty raffia blend is lightweight and pliable with a smooth feel and a wide brim that keeps me covered on walks, picnics or beach-side afternoons.
- 3. Our guys need hat for rugged exploring too, and I really like the Colton Hat. It’s breathable enough for the outback but also functional and fashionable for exploring about town. It’s got great-looking textured twill, a mesh crown for ventilation and a UPF rating of 50+.
- 4. Can’t forget a sturdy pair of comfortable shoes, a must when packing for any vacation. My favorites right now include the Tulip Flats, perfect for clocking in serious miles in the sun with sustainable and lightweight soles made of recycled microfiber.
- 5. For kids shoes, I love the Native Jefferson slip-on slides, the ultimate fuss-free shoe for fun in the sun. With tons of different colors and patterns, the kiddos in your crew will never want to slip them off.
- 6. Kids need sunnies too: keep those baby peepers safe from the sun with Babiator’s Sunseekers, so great for protecting little eyes with 100% UVA and UVB protection, flexible rubber frames and impact- and shatter-resistant lenses that won’t break no matter how daring your little one is!
You can find all these vacation looks and more at Goose and The Goat and Billy Goat and The Gosling at Stanley Marketplace. Drop by and say hi to Danielle and her husband Jeff and they can give you even more recommendations for your next getaway.